Today was a typical Monday work day, nothing too exciting. It finally did not rain today so we were able to go swimming for Family Home Evening. We watched a beautiful orange sunset from within the pool. Dan can finally stand on the bottom this year which makes the pool perfect for our family. We try to swim at least two times a day weather permitting. Jen took a picture of the shed that I am building. When it is finished it will be 10 x 12' with a height of 14' and have a second story. I can't wait to get it finished. I hope to put in a 40' zip line from the second story to the kids playset when it is finished. This evening I started working on the second story and roof rafter sections. The question that everyone keeps asking me is why the two doors. I will have to answer that other day. Tomorrow we are going to try to see the new movie WALL-E by Disney. The local theater has a special on Tuesdays, bring your own bowl and they fill it for $0.50. I plan on bringing our Tupperware Thatsa Bowl (4 quarts) for myself.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Family Swim Time
Today was a typical Monday work day, nothing too exciting. It finally did not rain today so we were able to go swimming for Family Home Evening. We watched a beautiful orange sunset from within the pool. Dan can finally stand on the bottom this year which makes the pool perfect for our family. We try to swim at least two times a day weather permitting. Jen took a picture of the shed that I am building. When it is finished it will be 10 x 12' with a height of 14' and have a second story. I can't wait to get it finished. I hope to put in a 40' zip line from the second story to the kids playset when it is finished. This evening I started working on the second story and roof rafter sections. The question that everyone keeps asking me is why the two doors. I will have to answer that other day. Tomorrow we are going to try to see the new movie WALL-E by Disney. The local theater has a special on Tuesdays, bring your own bowl and they fill it for $0.50. I plan on bringing our Tupperware Thatsa Bowl (4 quarts) for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
A zip line?!? Do you like taking your kids to the emergency room with broken limbs?
Post a Comment