



Jen and I finally went and got new cell phones. I wanted one that had a camera in it. It is a Motorola with a 2 MP camera. The idea was that we both would have a camera on us almost constantly so we would have more pictures for the blog. So far I have been very happy with it. The first picture is of a bowl that Clyde (Jen's dad) made that we use for fruit. Today was a busy day, we had a baptism at Church, we went to the library, we had a Church picnic, and we had a minute of downtime with the Wii. I had a few laughs as we drove around town today and I had to get two shots. The first is of our local food co-op. I took the picture while we were driving so it didn't turn out so well. The large sign says 'Yes we are open' but on the door the sign says 'Closed'. Also at the cemetery in town we saw a headstone for two related family lines and again was quite funny.

1 comment:
I love your photos! That grave stone is so classic! Maybe Becca will marry a man with the last name Virginia and you guys can all be buried together in West Virginia as West Virginia:) You do an awesome job of catching photos from your day, how do you do it? Keep it up!
Love,
Jeanette
Post a Comment