Yesterday was a beautiful day. Jen put out sugar water for the humming birds but on one of the feeders did not put the fake flower part on. Soon we had hundreds of bees drinking out of the sugar well that she put out. It was interesting to watch. We ended the day by having a nice popsicle snack.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Popsicles and Bees
Yesterday was a beautiful day. Jen put out sugar water for the humming birds but on one of the feeders did not put the fake flower part on. Soon we had hundreds of bees drinking out of the sugar well that she put out. It was interesting to watch. We ended the day by having a nice popsicle snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Todd,
I love your blog. I started one myself, just to be like you, hey, I got myself born on your birthday didn't I, why not blog like you...my address is http://thefrischfam.blogspot.com/
Love,
Jeanette
Post a Comment