I was very excited today. My new silver Thule Atlantis 2100 cargo box arrived at the local bike store. It has 21 cubic feet of storage which is larger than my old white Thule cargo that I bought when we lived in Carbondale, IL. We have planned several trips for this year and having more room will come in handy. We did not make it to Wall-E today. I had hoped of going tomorrow but I will be cutting hay on our research farm to help one of my graduate student's research project on sustainable primocane bramble production. It is supposed to be hot tomorrow but I don't care because I love driving tractors!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
New Cargo Box
I was very excited today. My new silver Thule Atlantis 2100 cargo box arrived at the local bike store. It has 21 cubic feet of storage which is larger than my old white Thule cargo that I bought when we lived in Carbondale, IL. We have planned several trips for this year and having more room will come in handy. We did not make it to Wall-E today. I had hoped of going tomorrow but I will be cutting hay on our research farm to help one of my graduate student's research project on sustainable primocane bramble production. It is supposed to be hot tomorrow but I don't care because I love driving tractors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment