
I did not post an entry yesterday because not much happened. We went to Church like usually and that was about it. We had a bit of excitement at about 9 PM last night when Becca slipped at the very top of the stairs on her way to bed and did 3 somersaults down the stairs, landing on her head each time as she went down the stairs. I was just going up the stairs when she slipped and caught her at the landing as she was upside down for the 3rd or 4th time. She looked like a rag doll as she hit the landing upside down. As you can see in the picture she hardly got a scratch and is one lucky little girl. I gave her a blessing shortly after it happened and the swelling and redness almost immediately went down. On a positive note, Jen watched some kids today and Dan was so happy that he was able to hold a 'baby'. On Saturday I finished the ramp going into the shed, tar papered the second floor walls and put the temporary roof on. The shed is really taking shape.

No comments:
Post a Comment