Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Missing Teeth and Birthdays

I love looking at Jeanette's (Jen's sister) blog in AZ, see how warm it looks while we are in a snow storm today! Anyway, yesterday was Dan's 3rd birthday. He had a blast! He finally understands what a birthday is all about. He spent the entire day telling everyone, "I is the birthday boy!"


We had a family party for Dan and we went out for dinner. Jen made a cool racetrack birthday cake. He had a bit of trouble blowing out the candle which was hilarious.




Jen and I gave him a bike for his birthday and we made him close his eyes while I brought it into the room so it would be a surprise. Jen took the next picture of him opening his eyes seeing the bike. He really loved his new bike.




Jen also found this really cute policeman hat for his birthday. He also loved his new bubble mower.



Sam lost another tooth yesterday. We are not sure how he is going to eat anything that requires him to bit. He is currently missing his top two front teeth and he just lost one of his bottom with another bottom one that is loose.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Did it really snow? We're swimming, we didn't have spring showers, so it's just sunshine, sunshine, and more sunshine...my car said it was 93' yesterday...that doesn't bode well for August's predictions! 193' F? The video of Dan blowing out the 3 was priceless! Can we really blame those who wanted to help?

literaqueen said...

I love the picture of Dan with all the balloons. He reminds me of Curious George, ready to float away. He was trying so hard to blow out that candle on his birthday cake! Cute!