Today was catch-up day, not ketchup day but catch-up day. I took 11 undergraduate students to Los Angeles for a landscaping competition and got home at 2 AM yesterday. I am a bit behind in my blogging so I will attempt to sum up the end of March. It has been a crazy month for us and it seems to be getting crazier by the minute. This month was Michael's birthday. He had a class party at the skating rink this year. It was a blast skating with the kids. Jen and I even held hands while we skated together.


Right before I left for California we had a blast of warm weather so we had our first outside picnic. We bought some KFC and enjoyed eating on the deck.

We have signed everyone up for baseball and t-ball this year. Even Dan is getting in on the action this year and practicing his batting.


With the warm weather, we were able to get a start on our big outside project, backyard makeover. We put in a new stone patio and we are going to lay sod and reseed the lawn. We are also putting in rubber mulch around the playset. When it is all done it is going to be amazing!


Yesterday we took the kids to see Monsters vs Aliens. The kids seemed to like it, me, not so much.
2 comments:
Wow, Jen didn't even tell me you were flying all over the country! Fun birthday party! I still think it'd be fun to live close enough to be part of the bowling/skating birthday parties you guys throw!
I love the stone path project. When you get your yard looking awesome, will you come fix mine?
Post a Comment