Yesterday I went to Kissimmee, FL to look at a 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Hearse/Ambulance Combo. It was for sale and I bought it. I flew down to FL just for this reason. The car is in great shape and I plan on restoring it back to original (or at least part way). It was used by two FL funeral homes. The best part is that it has a light and original siren. I hope to have it shipped to WV very soon! It is going to make a great addition to our Halloween decorations this year!
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Hi everyone! It has been months since I blogged and I apologize. I am going to try to start blogging again.
Yesterday I went to Kissimmee, FL to look at a 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Hearse/Ambulance Combo. It was for sale and I bought it. I flew down to FL just for this reason. The car is in great shape and I plan on restoring it back to original (or at least part way). It was used by two FL funeral homes. The best part is that it has a light and original siren. I hope to have it shipped to WV very soon! It is going to make a great addition to our Halloween decorations this year!

Yesterday I went to Kissimmee, FL to look at a 1962 Pontiac Bonneville Hearse/Ambulance Combo. It was for sale and I bought it. I flew down to FL just for this reason. The car is in great shape and I plan on restoring it back to original (or at least part way). It was used by two FL funeral homes. The best part is that it has a light and original siren. I hope to have it shipped to WV very soon! It is going to make a great addition to our Halloween decorations this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So...now you have 2 cars? Congrats;)
Post a Comment