Saturday, July 17, 2010

France 2010 - Part I

This is an attempt to 'catch-up' on my blogging. Jen and I went to France this past spring and had some wonderful experiences. I did not think that I would fall in love with France but I did. We went from Paris to Versailles, Versailles to Amboise, Amboise to Bordeaux, Bordeaux to Paris. We stopped many places in between and had a great time. We really enjoyed Amboise.

These pictures are some of our Paris shots. This obviously is Jen and I by the Eiffel Tower at night shortly before it starting 'twinkling'.


Panoramic Shot from the Eiffel Tower observation deck.

We did quite a bit of walking through Paris as well as hopping around through the city via the metro. I wanted to make sure that Jen saw as much as we could because it most likely will be a couple of years before she comes back with me.


Outside of the Louvre.


By the Arc de Triomphe.


By the Seine River running through Paris.

Outside Notre Dame de Paris.

I plan on posting an entire blog post to the food that we ate because it was so wonderful. I will also post some non-food pics as well ;)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Bon Jour! I love your hair Jen! What fun!