Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rain, Tooth Fairy, More Baseball and Mother's Day

I have finished installing our new 275 gallon rain collection unit. I was very happy to see it filling up. I plan on keeping it full around 200 gallons so we can use it in emergencies such as for flushing our toilets if water service is interrupted.


Sam lost another tooth and is happy with what the tooth fairy left for him.


This past Saturday was opening day for T-ball (Dan and Becca) and Pitching Machine Baseball (Sam). Dan and Becca really enjoy T-ball and are really good hitters. Sam really looks like a true baseball player and had two base hits during his opener.








The kids really enjoyed Mother's Day and being able to show their appreciation and love to the best mom in the world. They picked out and wrapped presents, made cards and breakfast in bed. Dan and Becca helped finding the perfect tulip to cut from the yard to top it off.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Whenever I see the thumb nail of your post...I think old fashioned toilet, mabye that 250+ gallon tank in miniature or something:)... That looks awesome! What a great Mother's Day breakfast for the BEST mother! We start church at 8:30am so I requested a non-in-bed breakfast at 12pm:)

literaqueen said...

I seriously need to come watch a game or two. Your kids look like they're having so much fun!