Saturday, January 17, 2009

Frozen Zombies and Breakfast

The past two days have brought us extremely cold weather, at least for our region of the country. We had a high of 10 degrees on Friday and reached -0 degrees (Fahrenheit) Thursday night with wind chills. This is way too cold for us in the Mid-Atlantic region. Last night we were in the car and the thermometer was reading an outside temp of 0 degrees (Fahrenheit). We have been stuck inside of the time with the cold. School has been canceled the past two days partly because of the cold. Crazy. We have been trying to stay active and the Wii helps. These are my zombie children playing Mario Cart.


Most mornings I am up around 6:30 often with Becca. The other morning she really wanted to make breakfast for mommy. I assisted her and we took breakfast to mommy (yes, that is Dan still sleeping in the bed).


Dan has also been practicing to be a missionary.

1 comment:

literaqueen said...

Did Jen know you were going to post the breakfast picture for the world to see?

I like the zombies picture-- what would you do without the Wii?