Becca has a new doo. She wanted a short hair cut but now she doesn't like it. I have been telling her that she looks like Julie Andrews when she played Maria from Sound of Music. She still doesn't like it.
Hi Becca! I love your hair doo. Do you remember when you saw me last year with short hair? You were suprised because you thought I had long hair. Now I have long hair. It eventually grows back. See ya! Savanah Frisch
3 comments:
Tell her that I love it. I think it would look great with a headband. I know a neighbor that has a few hundred if she wants to try out that look.
Hi Becca! I love your hair doo. Do you remember when you saw me last year with short hair? You were suprised because you thought I had long hair. Now I have long hair. It eventually grows back.
See ya!
Savanah Frisch
Wow-- very different, but very cute-- and I think it goes with Becca's personality.
Post a Comment