Friday, October 17, 2008

Parades and Pictures

I am behind in blogging by about a week. Last Friday we went to the WVU homecoming parade. Michael invited his friend to go and then have a sleepover. A friend ours, Marty, took a great picture of Jen and I which was great because we have not had a good picture of just us in a long time. I took a picture of Dan in his Oscar outfit that he enjoys wearing. It is always fun to see clothing that has been worn now on all four of our kids. Sam has become a excellent reader. He really enjoys it and he reads me stories now. Last night, Mike helped me build a train track for Dan. He is at the age where Sam and Mike loved playing with Thomas the Tank Engine stuff. Dan really loves trains and cars, he is all boy.








2 comments:

Jeanette said...

That is a great picture of you and Jen! You have such cute kids, I love Dan's Jen eyes they are SO brown!

Anonymous said...

You guys win for most photogenic family in Morgantown. Woo!!