Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stuck in the Bathroom

I was stuck in the bathroom most of the day...laying laminate and quarter round trim. I am glad that I wasn't stuck in the bathroom for any other reason.

I bought some Pergo Cherry laminate several years ago and we decided to lay down today. It is quite a change from the linoleum that I put down 6 years ago.




Lots more to do to the house to get it ready for showing. Once we are done, it is going to look great!

Funny thing happened yesterday. I received an email and BYU want me to interview for a position in Provo. Crazy things are happening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cherry looks great. It's a coincidence that Jon has spent the better part of 2 days laying down maple laminate in our house, too! So excited to have the carpet out of our kitchen and dining room. That's very exciting about the job possibility in Provo. How fun.