Sam and I completed our blankets for Project Linus over the weekend (with a little help from Jen). We made blankets to fulfill our service agreement for the Disney Give a Day Service Program. By making two blankets for Project Linus, Sam and I will receive two day passes to DisneyWorld. We are very excited, I plan on taking Sam to DisneyWorld for his golden birthday this year, just the two of us. It should be a blast!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Project Linus
Sam and I completed our blankets for Project Linus over the weekend (with a little help from Jen). We made blankets to fulfill our service agreement for the Disney Give a Day Service Program. By making two blankets for Project Linus, Sam and I will receive two day passes to DisneyWorld. We are very excited, I plan on taking Sam to DisneyWorld for his golden birthday this year, just the two of us. It should be a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You guys are THE BEST...it's official! My friend told me so today! As I helped her through the Disney web site to sign up for her service day. She's so excited. And neither of us would have ever known about it without you guys! Thanks!
Post a Comment