We will miss the snow!
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Christmas Eve Sledding
Today will be the end of our snow. I thought it would be fun on Christmas Eve to get some sledding in before the rain comes tomorrow and melts it all away. We had a blast. We went just outside the Agriculture Sciences Building. While we were sledding a family from Nepal stopped to watch and I sent them down on the sled. They said they have never been sledding before and it was quite fun to watch. This is what I love about Universities, the exposure to cultural diversity.
We will miss the snow!
We will miss the snow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SLEDDING!!! How fun! And you guys even have coats! My kids don't really even know what snow is, and how very cold it is to play in it. I hope we can go sledding with you sometime! Merry Christmas!
Guess what? The snow's BACK!
Post a Comment