We were ready for 'tricking'.
We scared quite a few people but they enjoyed it even if they didn't say so. Clyde and I were the live actors for our display and we had quite a few people who didn't realize at first that we were 'real' people and not just props. We had our picture taken about 100 times during the night. We even had parents put there kids next to either Clyde or I when we were lying in the coffin to have their picture taken.
Even the kids wanted to have their picture taken in the grave.
The new addition of the trash can skeleton was a big hit. Clyde built this from plans we found online. Can you spot the theme of the skeleton? (Hint: metal trash can plus the hat).

3 comments:
So did you eat a pickled brussel sprout?
You guys are SO prepared...and I've just been thinking about Christmas coming up! You guys are the best! What a great tradition! No vandalism this year, I hope. Hey Todd...I want to teach you how to make your blog pictures big...we want to see them better.
I am amazed! That looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come to your house.
Post a Comment