Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jack-o-Lanterns, Ahhhhh......

Tonight we carved our Jack-o-lanterns for Halloween. It has been a treat this year, Papa (Jen's Dad) is here for Halloween. The kids are really enjoying him.


Today he and I went over and ate lunch with Sam at school. I am getting very excited about Halloween. Less than two days to go. We have had so many compliments about our decorations this year. We even received a card from people that we don't know thanking us for our great decorations. The addressed the card, 'To the Halloween House" since they don't know our names. Here are our jack-o-lanterns, I do not think an evil spirit will come near our house!

This is Dan's


This is Becca's


This is Michael's


This is Sam's


This is Clyde's




This is mine. It ate Jen's and made it puke.


Here is the group shots of the awesome Jack-o-Lanterns.


1 comment:

literaqueen said...

The cannibalism/puking combo is my favorite.