We also have finally took more family shots of us. It is amazing how hard it is to get 6 people to look at the camera and smile. These are the best that we got and considering how many shots it took to get these three, I am very happy with them.
It has been looking like Halloween around our house for the past week or so. I added a 'before' shot so a point of reference can be made. The graveyard is up. There are several modifications this year. The goul is now a pumpkin scarecrow and is now a remote control pneumatic. I can make him grab at people from anywhere in the yard just by hitting a button. Much better than having to mess with valves. Papa (Clyde - Jen's Dad) is coming out for Halloween and he built a surprise for Halloween which is another pneumatic that I will feature in a future blog. It is going to create quite a few screams on Halloween night. He-He. These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago and there have been some more changes that I will show soon. I bought another anatomical skeleton for the yard so that one could lay in the front dug grave and the other, Dr. Bones as we call him, can stand in the yard holding a lantern. We have been getting quite a few people driving slowly past our yard and numerous compliments on the decorations. Many people look forward to our decorations and what we will add this year. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood.

2 comments:
I wish we lived in your neighborhood!!!! My neighbor put out a TON of Halloween decorations in the last month. A grave yard, a crashed witch, practically a whole house outline in Halloween lights, ghoules, goblins, cemetary sign. Yours is so much more authentic, theirs is pretty fun though! It makes me think of you guys every day. Happy Halloween!
Mrs. Bones is my favorite.
Post a Comment