Saturday, November 22, 2008

Snow and Boxing

This past Thursday (Nov 20) we had our first snow day. We had about 1" of snow. Since there was no school, we headed outside to enjoy the snow. Winter has finally hit WV. Yesterday we had a high of 27 degrees, brrrrrr. Since it was so cold it is hard for the kids to stay outside long to get enough exercise, this is what the Wii is for. We bought the Wii so that we could some "fun" exercise during the cold winter and rainy spring/summer. We had our first boxing tournament and paired everyone and had a tier structure. The ultimate winner was Mom (Jen), she kicked everyone's butt.






3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Competition runs in the blood! Way to clobber your little helpless children, Jen!

Jeanette said...

I'd have tried to do the same thing! Although, Andrew (5) beat me in a leg race the other day. Man! Won't there ever be a time in my life when I can beat someone in a running race? I thought when I got older I'd run faster than Jen, and that never happened!

Anonymous said...

My favorite picture is Sam getting mauled by Jasmine while he attempts to make a snow angel. Oh wait, she's just walking over him.