Yesterday was 70 degrees so I took the day off from work to work on the shed. The shed now has a completed roof, no more tarp! Time to start thinking about siding!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
New Family Addition and Shed
After school yesterday we took the entire family to the county animal shelter to look at dogs. They had a 1-year-old female black lab which is what we were looking for. She was great with other dogs in the shelter and she was great with our kids at the shelter so we decided to bring her home. The kids have named her 'Diamond'. She and Scooby love to run and play together. They both are great fetchers and love tennis balls. The manager of the shelter said as we were leaving, 'there goes the luckiest dog of the day, going home with that many kids'.

Yesterday was 70 degrees so I took the day off from work to work on the shed. The shed now has a completed roof, no more tarp! Time to start thinking about siding!
Yesterday was 70 degrees so I took the day off from work to work on the shed. The shed now has a completed roof, no more tarp! Time to start thinking about siding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, you really did get another dog! Craziness! I need to come meet her.
The shed looks great. I think you got the roof done just in time.
Are you sure your "shed" isn't a barn? Two doors makes it look like there is more building to come on either side:). The ramp looks wet, did it rain right after the install. By the way it looks professional, like everything you guys do. Nice job. And how exciting to get a new pup! Have fun! Funner for you than for me!
The shed is great! YOu have so much talent and energy! You guys are much better than me! I couldn't hardly handle one cat, let alone two dogs...your family will have great memories with those dogs.
Post a Comment