Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Buddy, No Forks and Frost

Thanksgiving has come and gone. Everyone enjoyed the time we spent together and the time off from school. Dan has become my little buddy and no longer wants to use a fork for anything including his pumpkin pie. Becca copied Dan once I had the camera out and clicking.






Jen's aunt and cousin came for Thanksgiving and we had quite a gang running around.


I took the trash out Friday morning, Black Friday, and there was a beautiful covering of frost over the junipers in front of our house. Everything was covering and glistened in frost crystals. It was pretty amazing looking so I had to get a picture.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I love the pictures of the the hand eating, Ryon says I don't like to use a fork, I do...just sparingly! Why not touch the food I eat? Is there something wrong with that? I wash my hands first! And the photo of the kids with Jasmine and Scooby is great! The dogs look bigger than any of the kids?! We missed you on Thanksgiving! Before our kids are all grown and gone,hopefully we can share a turkey together during one of those frosty fall/winter days! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I eat pie without a fork, too-- unless it's got filling dripping out, like blueberry or something else runny.