What a cute boy you have!
I did not know you guys have a blog! How fun! I am going to have to come back and do a little stalking and read the whole thing! Ha Ha Ha!
Who knew Dan was so politically minded? A little violent, though . . .
This post is hillarious! Too bad it didn't happen. I should be doing some laundry, etc. but i am having so much fun looking at all the blogs that exist that I didn't know existed before...you can't imagine how much fun I am having!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute boy you have!
I did not know you guys have a blog! How fun! I am going to have to come back and do a little stalking and read the whole thing! Ha Ha Ha!
Who knew Dan was so politically minded? A little violent, though . . .
This post is hillarious! Too bad it didn't happen. I should be doing some laundry, etc. but i am having so much fun looking at all the blogs that exist that I didn't know existed before...you can't imagine how much fun I am having!
Post a Comment