Today Jen had a craft day at Church so the kids and I stayed at home. It has been awhile since I got to cook lunch for everyone so I made Octopus and Seaweed Surprise (cut hotdogs with green colored beef ramen noodles). Sam, Becca and Dan loved it. Michael doesn't like hotdogs so he gave my dish a big thumbs down. Guess I need to find something that everyone will eat. You can tell that I was in charge today because everyone was still in their pajamas at lunch time.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Apple Pie and Octopi
Today Jen had a craft day at Church so the kids and I stayed at home. It has been awhile since I got to cook lunch for everyone so I made Octopus and Seaweed Surprise (cut hotdogs with green colored beef ramen noodles). Sam, Becca and Dan loved it. Michael doesn't like hotdogs so he gave my dish a big thumbs down. Guess I need to find something that everyone will eat. You can tell that I was in charge today because everyone was still in their pajamas at lunch time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bon Appetite! That apple pie looks good enough to eat! But I don't even know what to say (that doesn't happen often) about your octopi! I'm with Michael on that one! It's creative and gross all in one plate! What a great dad you are!
I loved the title when I read it, but I loved the actual octopi even more. I'm not a willing hot dog eater, but I would have eaten that. How funny! Was Jen proud of you? Jen, are you reading this? Did Todd do a good job while you were at Super Saturday hauling tables back into the closet?
Mmmm....Now I want apple pie! But I think I will pass on the octopi. :)
Post a Comment