Another great Halloween has come and gone. We all love Halloween, maybe more than most people. I love where we live because the elementary school has a Halloween costume parade on Halloween and they go right by our house. I took the afternoon off so Jen could walk in the parade with Michael's class and I could take pictures of the kids as they walked by. I also could fire off the pneumatic goul to get a few screams. Halloween night was great. We had somewhere between 150 - 175 trick-or-treaters. I had help this year from a friend from Church, who handed out the candy and from a friend who is a visiting professor at WVU from Hungary (region of Transylvania - how cool is that!) who worked the air valve for the pneumatic goul. He did a great job because we had quite a few screams. I had a blast because I could lay in the dug grave and wave at everyone wishing them a Happy Halloween. I even had quite a few requests to have pictures taken with me in the grave, I posed with kids and adults throughout the evening. Now that is over, we can starting thinking and planning for next year!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Another Great Halloween
Another great Halloween has come and gone. We all love Halloween, maybe more than most people. I love where we live because the elementary school has a Halloween costume parade on Halloween and they go right by our house. I took the afternoon off so Jen could walk in the parade with Michael's class and I could take pictures of the kids as they walked by. I also could fire off the pneumatic goul to get a few screams. Halloween night was great. We had somewhere between 150 - 175 trick-or-treaters. I had help this year from a friend from Church, who handed out the candy and from a friend who is a visiting professor at WVU from Hungary (region of Transylvania - how cool is that!) who worked the air valve for the pneumatic goul. He did a great job because we had quite a few screams. I had a blast because I could lay in the dug grave and wave at everyone wishing them a Happy Halloween. I even had quite a few requests to have pictures taken with me in the grave, I posed with kids and adults throughout the evening. Now that is over, we can starting thinking and planning for next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your family photo is beautiful! Your jack-o-lantern threw up, or were you too busy to notice? :) What fun traditions you have made for your family! Your family will always have great Halloween memories! Nicely done!
So much fun!! I love the vomiting pumpkin! Wish we could have been there.
Next year I'm wearing make-up if I'm a candy-distributor again. Thanks for letting me participate!
This is amazing! It is fun to have a dad like you who enjoys being with his kids so much on Halloween that he will take half a day off...You win for the Halloween Dad of the Year award! (at least in my opinion!)
Post a Comment