Sunday, September 21, 2008

Vote Obama '08, Just Kidding!



We were at Kmart yesterday and we found Obama campaigning there and we caught him picking his nose. I don't think I can vote for a candidate that spends his day picking his nose at Kmart. We also found Hillary walking about as well. I don't think she has accepted the fact that Obama did not pick her for VP.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I feel myself being pulled to the polls this year with a lot of change on the ballot. I remember thinking the country would come to an end when Clinton was elected. And well, here I am, relatively unscathed. Can either of them really make a real change, I hope so, and also I hope not, mainly because if it's the wrong change and it's really bad...will my children be unscathed? Good luck McCain & Palin! God's speed.

-botanycreek- said...

I really hope those talking points are on here for a joke. There's some really serious fiction in those.